Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am going away...

...but I will be back.

I am taking a week-long trip, and have determined that lugging a laptop and assorted chargers and cables and so forth isn't really what I feel like doing.

This was a last-minute decision. In fact, I actually HAD the laptop and assorted chargers and cables and so forth packed. But then I thought about what a pain in the ass it was going to be keeping up with a backpack full of all of that, and had second thoughts. I hauled it back to my office, where I unpacked, and wrote this post.

Not to worry, though: I am taking my camera and will be taking photos along the way. And when I return, I will post a photo from each day that I was gone.

Check back around September 27 or 28: it'll be like Christmas, with all the new photos to look at!


No comments:

Post a Comment